Women With ADHD ADD

For Women with ADHD ADD Who Want to Connect

Today i had an interesting experience! I lost my blackberry cell phone and it found it's way back to me. I lost my cell phone shortly after i got out
of my math test right around the time I was getting lunch. I didn't
realize this until a little while after i had lost it. Some one found my
blackberry and made sure to keep it safe by taking it home with him. He
thin put a message on my facebook account telling me that he had found
my cell phone and to call him when i got a chance. So I borrowed a
classmate's cell phone to call my cell phone and he answered. He gave me
directions to his house and I was able to retrieve it after class with
the help of my ride. I was able to get let my friend who gives me a ride
home every Monday night from class by a grapevine through my brother
and mom to let him know what happened to my phone.

I am thankful for this huge ADD/ADHD miracle and for the honest people in this world.

Has anyone else here have any ADHD miracles?

Tags: add, adhd, cellphones, found, lost, miracles

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm glad you got your phone back! ... And I hate to be such a MOM here... But please be careful about going to someones house like that. He could have called someone on your list of friends and left a message to call him. Then he could have met you somewhere to give it back or left it at your school office... Also you can put a CALL IF FOUND number on your phone number list. Itcould be your moms number or someone who could get ahold of you. Just some ideas... For your safety from your Safety Guardian Angel..haha
Kali-
I didn't even think of that part with going to someone else's house like that. At least I did have my friend John with me, so that if he was a dangerous guy, I wasn't alone. I will keep what you said in mind for the future. I will at least bring a male friend with me to go retrieve something like that if I need to. I do have pretty good instincts and i have dealt with some really messed up relatives, so I am experienced with picking up these type of things. Even so, thank you for reminding me of that possibility.

Although the male 'human' who tried to mess with me might have a miserable life after that. If he survived the torment he received from my mom and friends, he wouldn't survive prison. I have some physical challenges and usually fellow inmates look torture those prisoners who mess with children and people with challenges. I am by the way not defenseless either.

Kali said:
I'm glad you got your phone back! ... And I hate to be such a MOM here... But please be careful about going to someones house like that. He could have called someone on your list of friends and left a message to call him. Then he could have met you somewhere to give it back or left it at your school office... Also you can put a CALL IF FOUND number on your phone number list. Itcould be your moms number or someone who could get ahold of you. Just some ideas... For your safety from your Safety Guardian Angel..haha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Great Resources for Women with ADHD

© 2014   Created by Terry Matlen, ACSW.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service